Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
new pick up
72729863-141C-43E4-A10E-246AC9410EEA.jpeg

The fanny's kinda fire. Considering grabbin the wifey a leopard fanny but I already gave her the fluffy one from a few seasons so maybe Orange as back up color..

Got order confirmation 4/24 @ 11:06am EST for Relief Tee (manual btw. the only way.)
No movement updates or shipping email. Waited the 5 business days on the following Friday
for an update via their contact forum. No response as of today 5/4.
Losing hope.

JUST got the shipping for delivery tomorrow. *Sigh of relief*

bling hat sitting right now

edit: nvm thought I cooked they sitting hard

Attachments

• DA8D7D55-6BA0-4EBE-A7E5-C963125E325C.jpeg
    DA8D7D55-6BA0-4EBE-A7E5-C963125E325C.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Bruh, Supreme is straight trash. Can’t hardly buy anything anymore.. but managed to get in a order for red cups and tanks. Got tracking for only tanks, if they cancel the cups after a week and a half of waiting.. I think I’ll be done with them for the year. :angry:

Looks fine to me.
in the bag crooked, or folded weird. My Brown Bandana box logo is straight up smiling. My Red one is smirking.
I have mixed feelings, kind of hate that it's not printed right but kind of dig it being wrong too.

Attachments

• IMG_20200504_134541.jpg
    IMG_20200504_134541.jpg
    529.4 KB · Views: 216
I’ve never owned Barbour before can anyone educate me? I definitely want a camp but don’t know enough to go for the jacket.

I've had a Barbour jacket for years and years and the only reason I stopped wearing it is because it doesn't fit anymore. Have been meaning to get another one for a bit.
Great quality, will last forever.
But unless the leopard or the orange really jump out at you I would just buy a normal Barbour.

I’ve never owned Barbour before can anyone educate me? I definitely want a camp but don’t know enough to go for the jacket.

Known for their jackets as someone mentioned. The price tag is high, but they’re know to last a lifetime if you properly maintain. Well worth it IMO.

Tbh, it’s not really streetwear though. It falls under the Preppy/Hamptons northeast look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom