Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutout logo is way nicer in person.

Haven’t seen many or any posts of these, but my suede 6-Panel came in today. Fit is a little shallower than I expected, but I really like it. Suede is nice.

Random question but does that hat fit you backwards? Like the strap seems high to me... maybe its my big *** head idk.

Directors chair at least had some substance. This looks like the disposable lawn chairs you get at rite aid or some **** lol
The Directors' Chair is nice. Maybe they feel they could charge more for the lawn chair because there's more branding. Imma pass at $178.

Yeah, tops Id go is like $98 which is stupid but to think of paying over 100 bucks for that..... I couldn't live with it.

Just going by the previous post stating it's probably $178. After tax and shipping it's going to be $200 If it's true.:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone posted it in the discord that it was $178
others tagging @dropsgg on IG at $68

either price I'm buying 1 or 2

I want the silver sufferer hoodie in grey but I have too many grey sweaters already. Grey just always looks so good with everything :ohwell:

Did anyone have their motion hoodies shipped from Supreme in this packaging ? Center of the plastic has a U-shaped cutout and with a white barcode sticker and another size sticker ‘L’

I got these from a seller who said this was how he received it from Supreme.
00E3449A-A453-41EE-80E9-1CF3F8E1914B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom