Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want that nebula projector but it’s prob going to be $600. I don’t think it’ll sellout at that price. Might wait for someone to regret buying to resell and maybe be able to get it at a lower price.

Hoping to get the fish bowl, chucky, playing cards, b-ball, chair, step stool, bellhop lamp and a couple more accessories. This season is crazy with the accessories.

Damn, going after black S gortex, positive and futura tee and playing cards. There’s a lot this week that I want but need to chill **** :lol:

Needed those binoculars for my road trip, I’m thinking they will be $800+, but still a must for me.
1597717401051.jpeg

Jerry Can for the 4x4 trips
Fish Bowl for my kids
Toothpaste, multiple for the camping gear
Watch Plate on my desk for keys and personals
Microphone for the kids
Stool for the garage
Folding chair for the garage
Knife for the fishing/camping box
Pipe wrench because I need a new one
Playing Cards for the camping box
Headlamps, both colors, for the camping gear
Name Tags for work when I train new staff
Collapsible Bottle for the camping box, multiple

That’s just accessories. Hope some of these pieces are not ridiculous. Ready to pay whatever retail price is on binoculars, jerry cans, and headlamps. Must haves for me. May be enlisting some help if needed on jerry cans and headlamps to obtain both

My wife will be upset when binoculars drop.

I think the bag style they did this season is pretty nice. An out there flashy pattern and a good muted color with the olive green.

Needed those binoculars for my road trip, I’m thinking they will be $800+, but still a must for me.
1597717401051.jpeg

That’s just accessories. Hope some of these pieces are not ridiculous. Ready to pay whatever retail price is on binoculars, jerry cans, and headlamps. Must haves for me. May be enlisting some help if needed on jerry cans and headlamps to obtain both

My wife will be upset when binoculars drop.

them ****s going to be retail 800 :frown:
i was expecting a few hundred, but close to a band, daaaaaaaaamn.
~Lefty

Literally the only thing i want from the whole week one drop is a futura t. Looks like i am not alone :lol:

Consolation will be collapsible bottle and maybe a waist bag

Hi,

If I wanted to sign up for brooklyn and manhattan to maximize my chances, yet use two different credit card infos.. could I still use the same phone number? Or can their system flag you for using the same number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom