Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
do not buy bots unless you resell items or the bots themselves.

good bot + good proxies + powerful server you might as well just get what you want off secondary market

do not buy bots unless you resell items or the bots themselves.

good bot + good proxies + powerful server you might as well just get what you want off secondary market

Supreme botting is the easiest. You can see in the picture I have no proxies loaded. Im running it on a macbook air as well so no server needed. Dont listen to everyone on here. The W feels just as good with a bot haha

Supreme botting is the easiest. You can see in the picture I have no proxies loaded. Im running it on a macbook air as well so no server needed. Dont listen to everyone on here. The W feels just as good with a bot haha

F3 was bricking hard before 3.0 tho. did you buy your copy retail or resell?

raffle botting is the easiest 👀 Supreme def easier than shopify but from season to season you can go from missing every drop to hitting them all to a mix. to really ensure hits you’re going to be coming out of pocket if you don’t hit restock on a good AIO.

it just doesn’t make sense to me to spend $1k (and that’s low end) a bot to cop personals 🤷🏽‍♂️

Headed out to my burfday dinner.

FDC2386D-F4D2-48ED-AD3F-D03E02851516.jpeg
8AEE928A-DBD8-4852-B60C-5EEC5421E7BF.jpeg

SF updated anyone? Plz. Got a 5:45 Slot
from 3:45 slot
- no lipstick, I think my wife missed the last one by a couple slots. Clerk told her the last one sold a couple minutes ago.
- all keychain colors
- only forest green s beanie left
- Not sure if mophie's are still there but had both red and black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom