Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe the long sleeve Box Logos are finally dropping lol

Those have been rumored to drop for years now

That Carlyle Group effect :lol:

A2EDD94D-E757-41C1-B4FE-2A453AEE1B8C.jpeg
got these for my son and niece today

red velvet and vanilla i ate 2 already🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
:lol: They ain’t even picking up the phone here in LA. Glad I randomly decided to make an appointment yesterday and got my 2 pairs and a bunch of logo tees today.

Man if anyone can get a 9 in the af1 please lmk. I know, I know, won’t hold my breath

SF update, my gf made a 11am appointment for today 9/18. They have a couple yohji tees, green and orange beanies, AF1 restock, Pipe wrench, orange and white S logos, all crushers except purple. I have an appointment at 3pm I can provide another update if anyone is interested.
Inkedsup af1 restock_LI.jpg

All those goodies and ya couldn't find room for *one* potee??? I am disappoint :smh:

Shoutout to eugeneme eugeneme for proxying me a pair of the wood pants ,they were sold out today when I went. Super chill guy when I met up with him. If I ever get picked for a spot I got everyone near SF on things I’m not copping

was that after i was there yesterday? i swear they be lying to me about stock

Shoutout to eugeneme eugeneme for proxying me a pair of the wood pants ,they were sold out today when I went. Super chill guy when I met up with him. If I ever get picked for a spot I got everyone near SF on things I’m not copping

Were you able to grab some AF1's at your slot? I'm thinking if the person who helped me was hating for some reason and just limit me to 1 pair lol. Thinking about going back tomorrow to grab a black pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom