Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have a Bklyn update in 45min
Unless someone is already there.

UPDATE**
8 Stools left.. not sure the color cuz the box shows the red only.

pretty much everything else still in stock. So the Bklyn hoody but didn’t like the glued lettering thought it was knitted.

Ancient Tee is def a sleeper.. looks way better in person and each design is stitched

29A9D00F-19C3-4A6F-B12D-850B0DAF5006.jpeg

Last edited:
Shoutout to Eli at the SF store. Was chatting with him and he let me pick up 2 shop hoodies, the cashier also let me get both colors of the backpack. If anyone cares the worker said the red hoodie was the most limited but I picked up cream and navy
What’s the stool stock looking like? Also do they have new stickers for this weirdo collab?

What’s the stool stock looking like? Also do they have new stickers for this weirdo collab?
Hard to tell they just hard a bunch of stools stacked next to the register maybe around 50? No new stickers I did get a QR code box logo and yohji sticker pack

Why didn’t SF get more stools?!?!! Got both mophies and two pipe wrench. Remembered one of my buddies wanted a mophie and wrench too but missed out...hope he still does or else I’m stuck with two.

Thought about the cotton cinch pant but the material used is way too thin for that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom