Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gal's been Cricut crazy the last year or so. Made me a sick "Dame Time" tee with this graphic on the front and "Lillard" and a digital zero on the back like a jersey. Love that shirt lol
Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 6.25.55 PM.png

Go to uniqlo and you can make any printed shirt you want lol

I LOVE supima Uniqlo tees. TBH as someone who washes and dries their tees after each wear I have to remind myself to not buy Supreme regular tees because they don’t really hold up to sustained use and cleanings.

I got No charge and no email but i cant buy more toothpaste because it says i already purchased it once so im gonna assume my previous order went through :emoji_thinking:

Just left SF store around 3:15...nothin. No smurf stickers, no l/s, grabbed the last futura black crewneck in M and a black big logo beanie.

Between the futura and skyline, i liked the skyline one more but who knows how my luck will play out later this season.

Just left SF store around 3:15...nothin. No smurf stickers, no l/s, grabbed the last futura black crewneck in M and a black big logo beanie.

Between the futura and skyline, i liked the skyline one more but who knows how my luck will play out later this season.

Yeah, aerial crewneck is my absolute A#1 this season. Won't care a whit about missing out on box logo tee or cross logo hoodie as long as I'm able to get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom