Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No text here. Got married 2 weeks ago though.

695938C5-BF68-4DD1-AB09-D5561111B638.jpeg

Confirmation, charge, no text here. Congrats to all who hit for SF. I wonder how many days they'll be giving spots for.

Mail call. Guess Im a size medium now. Fits decent, but much prefer the blanks from 2 or 3 years back. Still think it’s a fire hoodie tho.
CF4FC305-7DFF-4BA8-AC13-AEA8BAD60EE7.jpeg

5C38D4CD-33DA-465A-849E-6C2F993CCE67.jpeg

Also... no more Supreme bags huh 😑
what's wrong with the sizing on this year's hoodies?

what's wrong with the sizing on this year's hoodies?
I’ve always gotten Large in the past and they felt and fit me perfect even after wash. 2 of my favorite hoodies from whatever season:
C7A7D0DE-15E8-4D32-975B-F3885D033D82.jpeg

7BBB3D86-ADFD-4DB4-9590-462041987654.jpeg
Then I got the Overdyed camo(?) from last spring I think, in a large and it was baggy. Its overdyed and faded anyway, so I washed it in hot water dryed on hi to shrink. Its behind the pearl hoodie in that pic. Bought and sold the fox racing hoodie in large cus it was baggy. Ended up paying resale for a medium.

Safe to say you should always check sizing, but to be honest, I only buy every now and again if I see something I like, so I tend to forget to check the day before release

i usually wear a medium in most everything but my supreme tees the passed few seasons def start off HUGE
some shrunk more recent ones really didnt like the dino quarter ride tee for example **** is huge for a medium

i usually wear a medium in most everything but my supreme tees the passed few seasons def start off HUGE
some shrunk more recent ones really didnt like the dino quarter ride tee for example **** is huge for a medium

Same with me. Past medium hoodies werent never baggy on me. Even with the weight gained from this year’s quarantine, a medium in the S logo hoodie fit baggy on me. Been holding onto it hoping I can find someone to trade a small with.

This will be my first time going instore all season. Does anyone know how the lining up goes/ instore with the new Covid policies for SF? Last time i remember the line stretched all the way down the block but I'm guessing this time they will only let the ones who have the exact next time slot line up right?

This will be my first time going instore all season. Does anyone know how the lining up goes/ instore with the new Covid policies for SF? Last time i remember the line stretched all the way down the block but I'm guessing this time they will only let the ones who have the exact next time slot line up right?

don’t go it’s not safe.

they still line you up just not as many. probably only 20-30 at a time

In LA it went smoothly, they were very strict about only letting you line up if it was your time. Markers on the floor so you social distanced. It didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. Everyone (employees, customers) wearing masks. I was like 10 min late so not sure how many people were lined up initially but while I was there it was maybe a dozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom