Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know for signups instore in other countries can you use your cell that's on an international plan with a US #? or does the # have to be from that specific country/region ?

I need a warm blanket for my office.

Can any Serape Blanket owners comment on warmth? If possible, in comparison to the Denali fleece blanket.

These nuptses are just okay. If they kept the shoulder area black for the red and green the outlook would have been way more positive. That being said the all black one is the best looking one of the 3 IMO.
Waiting on that TNF Gucci collab as someone said earlier.

648AFFA4-3FD3-4620-B0B9-A5AC9E08D19F.jpeg

Damn never got confirmation email on crogo beanie or shipping email. Got my hoodie on Saturday. Anyone else get their hoodie shipped but not the beanie?

I'm super intrigued for the Navy Cross Logo I ordered!

I usually never order anything from Navy, tbh I don't think I have anything navy from Sup lol. But excited to peep it and see what's up, got a medium so def gonna be that cozy fit

ive got a LC question for those with bandana logos from last year. im not sure if both picutred below are legit but is it normal that these bogos have completely different textures? is that a sign that one of them is fake?
1607377884809.png

1607377996614.png

No cross box logo hoodie shipping yet... Grey XL.

Same. Still waiting for shipping on Medium Natural. Charges fell off this morning too.

I know this is all normal for Supreme. But Box Logo week is not a normal week, so ima just continue to casually freak out until I get shipping. If they cancel that ish I’m officially done with Supreme lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom