Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just left sf. .. All nuptse’s left in scattered sizes. Lipstick and stocking (they’re letting you get 2) still in stock as well. If you didn’t get a spot today it would be worth getting in the fcfs line if you’re around the city.

wow, appreciate the info -- can't wait til the day VA has shop within 'reasonable driving distance'

...just wanted a stocking and lipstick for the gal (always next year((i hope))

8):smokin

Just left sf. .. All nuptse’s left in scattered sizes. Lipstick and stocking (they’re letting you get 2) still in stock as well. If you didn’t get a spot today it would be worth getting in the fcfs line if you’re around the city.
By chance, did you see if there were any Teal Flannels left? Was hoping they would sit on the site or pick one up if they restock tomorrow, but if not, maybe hit up the fcfs line like you suggested.

By chance, did you see if there were any Teal Flannels left? Was hoping they would sit on the site or pick one up if they restock tomorrow, but if not, maybe hit up the fcfs line like you suggested.
sorry man... flannels aren’t my style, so I wasn’t checking for them. .. But if you live in sf or Daly City I’d say it’s worth it to check it out before they cut off the fcfs line....or make an appt for tmw morning/early afternoon.

Too many pages. Busy day. Didn’t get nothin’
Tried for stocking and lipstick
Hope y’all cooked or passed on whatever you wanted.

all these damn crogo pics got me salty for something I initially didn’t care about. Gonna steal my wife’s red, I don’t even like hoodies, prefer crewnecks.

No lie... Before putting this **** on I said to myself that this **** is outlandish af... After I put it on and saw how it looks while wearing it, my opinion changed quick. This ****s hot af! Glad I grabbed it tbch.
FC8E7601-09D4-437C-A3EC-A7359141ACF1.jpeg

Plan on hitting the shop tomorrow morning. Never been. Should I show up an hour early before they open or something since I didnt make an appointment?

I went to SF on Friday last week. You need to call the number and make an appointment tomorrow morning. Stay on the line and don’t hang up.

2 lipsticks too?

So here’s a funny story from a while back. It was like two release weeks after the initial Lipstick drop and I’m paying for my stuff at the counter, well the customer to my left is paying but he says he wants to make a return. He pulls out the lipstick and the employee is like ‘is there something wrong with it?’ The customer says ‘it’s broken, I want my money back!’
At this point the guy ringing me up walks over as both employees stand there confused and want to know how it could possibly be broken because it looks intact. Customer says the lipstick inside is crumbled or something stupid, so they begin to open it and it’s like in two pieces. At this point they’re annoyed because either A) your girlfriend told you to return it because she can’t use it or.... B) you sold it on stockx and it got returned because THEY discovered it was broken.
Anywho my apologies if you’re on here, but don’t be a reseller broke boi next time.

Nah not the lipstick... just the stockings they were allowing you to get two.

Damn I coulda asked for 2 stockings.. I was asking about the lipsticks cuz the dude in the front took the last one. But I saw 2 so I just assumed.. thanks!

And I think preme blocked one of my cards... they just restocked lipsticks and MK and i couldn’t check out with that specific card.. then i tried buying socks and nothing.. weird

So here’s a funny story from a while back. It was like two release weeks after the initial Lipstick drop and I’m paying for my stuff at the counter, well the customer to my left is paying but he says he wants to make a return. He pulls out the lipstick and the employee is like ‘is there something wrong with it?’ The customer says ‘it’s broken, I want my money back!’
At this point the guy ringing me up walks over as both employees stand there confused and want to know how it could possibly be broken because it looks intact. Customer says the lipstick inside is crumbled or something stupid, so they begin to open it and it’s like in two pieces. At this point they’re annoyed because either A) your girlfriend told you to return it because she can’t use it or.... B) you sold it on stockx and it got returned because THEY discovered it was broken.
Anywho my apologies if you’re on here, but don’t be a reseller broke boi next time.
I don’t understand what the issue is with scenario A. If that were the case, I’d attempt to return it too. But I believe Supreme has a seven-day return policy. I’ve only used it a couple times.

I was at the SF store at 2:45, I only seen the red flannel and white flannel on the rack. I also asked the cashier if they had any yellows, he said those were long gone.

Damn, was thinking about making a trip out to sf after the lipstick info but I don't want to waste another Friday morning driving in and out of SF empty handed. Another hail mary, if anyone local can bless me with one if they grab a spot tomorrow...otherwise stockx might be the next move for me :smh:

Can someone help me out with the s logo fleece sizing....would you say it runs smaller, larger or the same as regular northface denali fleeces?

I wanted this bad but after this pic, I'm good. It's dope but it looks like a women's jacket.
Fasholy, but to each their own. It looks wild as hell to me too while not wearing it lol... but depending on your personal style, and/or not caring what a another n**** thinks about what you’re wearing it’s hot... Already got a couple compliments when me and my lady went axe throwing last night lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom