Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site was not working fine today, box tees were a blank screen
I meant both, if I got the navy hoodie and the site worked fine today (if the site worked also). I could have got the red cb tee. The navy hoodie I got sold out at #29, same with the cb red tee, #29.

thereal12thfan thereal12thfan Seattle weather must have us thinking alike! Got what I wanted besides cross box

7FB3D90F-3D0F-4907-BFF3-430717B8E762.jpeg

4A148FCF-3633-4183-BE22-BC178FD54718.jpeg

So are bots still relevant or am I screwed tomorrow manual
so... wtf? am I the only one where it wouldn't even load

thought I had Mariah shirt but when I submitted it took me back to the supreme home page.. SMFH

I swear to god Zyzz, for someone who's been on this site for like 25 years and has 4 million posts you ask the same rookie questions over and over and over and over again :smh:

Got a medium white Mariah tee, but I need a large in any color except white. Hoping I get lucky in-store even with a bad number/time.

Edit: Maybe I’ll just start working out more and squeeze into the medium. :lol:

Last edited:
^ Northern Cali been cold. Especially in the AM. Been walking my dog in the TNF Paper Nupste & Beanie combo er' morning.

I missed the drop cuz I was clearing 2 feet of snow off my 200' driveway with my lawn tractor plow in <20 degree weather - don't you come in here talking about it being cold because you need to wear a coat :lol:

I still need to go snow blow my 180' sidewalk, too :smh:

Anyway, I was able to grab the everywhere and classic tees when I got inside at like 11:45. Missed the digi camo cap, though, which is what I really wanted this drop. If anyone wants to grab one for me when they go in-store I'll hook you up with some extra $ for the trouble. Might go resell on a navy crogo if prices dip enough, but not gonna sweat it especially with Christmas next week.

Looks like a lot of you grabbed crogos, Mariahs and Chucky... happy for all who ate, and hopefully Santa blesses those who didn't :nthat:

Now, back out to the snow :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom