Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah got it... dont even remember the day on the last sale when i copped...its been a few years... i do remember getting this hoody for like 25% off... this not my picture btw lol
1609171928547.png

Last edited:
What items y’all hope or know, will go on sale???
I need that shadow plaid royal.
I know for a fact that colorful supreme hoody (it kind of had that in living color theme is gonna be on sale) most of those ash grey hoodies are gonna be on sale.

Merry Christmas to the NT Supreme fam. Announced my first baby and the end of me paying resale for supreme or any sneakers lol. Also not pictured is me wearing my Mariah tee which seems like what we all seem to be doing in this thread :lol:

A261E7A2-D073-420E-8DD8-6FDCEA242AF2.jpeg

Woahhh, congrats bro! Super excited for you. Obviously if wifey makes you get rid of some stuff, hit me up. Haha

Looking at all these Mariah stickers.Made me realize she got a small box booty. But that video called HOnEY. When she wore that black/white shiny bathing suit. That clip made my hormones rage I think I was like 12. I was into cartoons and gijoes., and brushing up on chicks. When I saw that video 🤯🚀 Can’t wait to see what’s on sale. As usual resellers gonna be on that too.

damm dude balled it up the shirt. You should stretch out the cross logos and mail it back to him. Show him what he did.😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom