Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finally sold the CDG split logo tee I got on drop day from Supreme Brooklyn on StockX a couple weeks ago, and shipped it out. Arrived to the warehouse last Monday, and it said "Verified" on my profiled by like Tuesday afternoon. By Thursday I hadn't gotten my payout so I contacted their support. Friday afternoon I got an email saying the shirt actually failed verification because of this speck on the "e" (they sent me three pics that were like "enhance.... enhance.... en-hannnnce" until it was at like 5x zoom so you could see the speck. I don't get it - their own FAQ page essentially says minor manufacturer flaws are common and acceptable. I mean, there's a lot worse **** for me to worry about in this world (**** COVID and FTP), but I gotta say I'm pretty annoyed by this.... Anyway, this is the speck with a penny to see it in scale.
20200601_214706.jpg

20200601_214721.jpg

So I finally sold the CDG split logo tee I got on drop day from Supreme Brooklyn on StockX a couple weeks ago, and shipped it out. Arrived to the warehouse last Monday, and it said "Verified" on my profiled by like Tuesday afternoon. By Thursday I hadn't gotten my payout so I contacted their support. Friday afternoon I got an email saying the shirt actually failed verification because of this speck on the "e" (they sent me three pics that were like "enhance.... enhance.... en-hannnnce" until it was at like 5x zoom so you could see the speck. I don't get it - their own FAQ page essentially says minor manufacturer flaws are common and acceptable. I mean, there's a lot worse **** for me to worry about in this world (**** COVID and FTP), but I gotta say I'm pretty annoyed by this.... Anyway, this is the speck with a penny to see it in scale.
20200601_214706.jpg

20200601_214721.jpg
My guy. I’ll take it since you can’t flip it. 😎

Yeah, I mean I've gotten some janky stuff before from all sorts of companies, but I never really expect perfection from any product. I hope for it, sure, and when I get it I'm thankful, but I never go full magnifying glass on stuff and would never have thought they'd reject that tee for one pixel-sized dot of misplaced black ink. Oh well, as I said, bigger issues in this F'd up world for me to be concerned about. Stay safe, SupNTFam

Yeah, I mean I've gotten some janky stuff before from all sorts of companies, but I never really expect perfection from any product. I hope for it, sure, and when I get it I'm thankful, but I never go full magnifying glass on stuff and would never have thought they'd reject that tee for one pixel-sized dot of misplaced black ink. Oh well, as I said, bigger issues in this F'd up world for me to be concerned about. Stay safe, SupNTFam

Yea you wouldn't. But I bet some kid buying Preme with their parents CC might.

20200601_214706.jpg

20200601_214721.jpg

tenor (10).gif

packages like that up there go through hell during the shipping process.
they get tossed around cause its not fragile, getting dragged by a package handler, getting caught on a conveyor belt, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom