Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year guys!

2017 was a success for my brother and I! Here's to 2018! :pimp:

IMG_0298.JPG

At the rate of the hype machine .... wouldn't be shocked if there's a Bape x Supreme collab in the works - they just trying to figure out whose name goes first in the collab. #StreetwearFamDontLetStreetwearFamArgue

s-l300.jpg

In 02 I think they did
Crazy prices now for this

At the rate of the hype machine .... wouldn't be shocked if there's a Bape x Supreme collab in the works - they just trying to figure out whose name goes first in the collab. #StreetwearFamDontLetStreetwearFamArgue

Been there. Done that.

Really liking the Supreme small BOGO hoodie.. need to double up and get a black medium.

copped a cost f-ed madonna and a couple for all the f-ed up children stickers yesterday on the flea, my son will be happy to get one.

Really liking the Supreme small BOGO hoodie.. need to double up and get a black medium.
yeah i want a black to go with the navy i got, i know wifey is gonna hold onto that navy and not give me changes to wear it

Heard some chatter of a possible long sleeve bogo for SS18 .... wondering when was the last time they did one and if Rocky had ever been the subject of a photo tee.

So what happens if my ups hasn't updated on shipping since 12/29? I called UPS already and they said they have no idea.

Do I call supreme to request a refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom