• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only I didn’t try to copy and paste my CC number on mobile I might have had a chance on getting from Supreme. I kept trying to paste but it wouldn’t paste and wasted some time. Just got off the train and was walking to work didn’t help too.

Got both shipments from this past week without any shipping emails. Hope I'm not en route to another address ban!

God these impatient buyers on stockx are driving the price of the grey beanies up... SMH. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND, B!! Hope undercutters can bring it down to at least 110...

Last edited:
God these impatient buyers on stockx are driving the price of the grey beanies up... SMH. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND, B!! Hope undercutters can bring it down to at least 110...
isnt it supposed to be the other way around lol

Typically I feel like it’s fairly easy to predict what’s gonna sit. Pretty shocked that all the Rubber Johnnys styles are pretty much all still in stock. Didn’t see that coming

Same here :lol:

Grabbed the red light and the herringbone cap during the intermission of Hamilton this afternoon lol
Hamilton worth going to? Gonna try to buy tix in a few hours for June since I got selected for fan verification loooool. Prob bring my mom since she wants to see it.

Throwback

IMG_20181112_073227.jpg

Apologies if already noted but I noticed that when my Lightning Bolt extension was on, Preme site wouldn't load CC info & even blocked Google built in CC autofill.
I turned off Bolt extension all together and Preme allowed Google built in Autofill to load CC (Preme loads name, addy).
Avoid Bolt autofill.

Apologies if already noted but I noticed that when my Lightning Bolt extension was on, Preme site wouldn't load CC info & even blocked Google built in CC autofill.
I turned off Bolt extension all together and Preme allowed Google built in Autofill to load CC (Preme loads name, addy).
Avoid Bolt autofill.

Yep used the same one, I got the unfortunately blah blah message. Not sure if it's because my CVV was autofilled too via the extension

Last edited:
Avoid Bolt autofill.
Haven’t used it since spring when I got automation errors. Still got declined on the AF1s—probably for copy+paste.

Yep used the same one, I got the unfortunately blah blah message. Not sure if it's because my CVV was autofilled too via the extension

Preme detected Lightning Bolt so blocked CC fields. My Bolt wasn't even set for Preme.
Gives hope to #TeamManuel!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom