• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DF7B6C86-12DA-4508-8947-C53E6FBC24C5.png
Haha :rofl:

Weird, I just got together with some friends and all 5 of us have gotten tracking for our orders except the order that includes the IBCA hoodie. Has anyone gotten tracking for their IBCA hoodie order?

Weird, I just got together with some friends and all 5 of us have gotten tracking for our orders except the order that includes the IBCA hoodie. Has anyone gotten tracking for their IBCA hoodie order?
My hoodie is arriving tomorrow.

On another note, Supreme using UPS surepost is a joke.

Have not gotten shipping for my IBCA hoodie yet... it sucks man

Camp Camo Hat and Camo P Tee still in limbo. Charge still there, so not too worried.

I have a buddy who talks to that BapeApe Supreme smasher dude on IG

Homie told him he's looking for the Supreme Patty guy for his next big video!
LMAO

Social media Clowns. Knowing someone even more F* up than the BapeApe character existed just ruined my bowl of Cheerios. Now I do wish both meet up and wipe themselves off existence. Please don't reproduce.

those varsity has a bit of branding

2010 supreme melton varsity with leather under collar and the 2011 miners >

Do items from the same order ever ship separately? I only received a hat, no duffle or packing slip >D

Do items from the same order ever ship separately? I only received a hat, no duffle or packing slip >D
No unless an item is on back order (rarely happens) but I remember it happen with the Sasquatchfabrix fan collab a few seasons ago. I’d call em to find out what’s going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom