Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile cooks via the site or app ?

I cooked on TNF hoody last week via the app but this different clearly

Mobile cooks via the site or app ?

I cooked on TNF hoody last week via the app but this different clearly

always through the site

young-thug-lil-durk-computer-meme.jpg

Is that standard practice for them? Do they ever have cash to give? I went to try to cash out a few items on that messy snow day couple weeks back and all they offered was credit. Never stepping in there again
Varies on the item if they have high stock they give little no no cash or even credit

lol go to the supreme site now and click jackets
:lol:
the tnf ones are looping. bot checking ?

Are they strict about letting people enter the store with a duffle? I’m traveling with an empty carry on to store my items.

Are they strict about letting people enter the store with a duffle? I’m traveling with an empty carry on to store my items.

if they do give you hard time, just tell them you flew in and if its a problem ask security to hold it for you to the side or outside of the store.. you should be good tho fam

congrats

Which location? Not sure about duffles, but backpacks they used to have you put them off to the side near the entrance. Referring to SupLA.

I saw some dude with a big empty duffle bag last week at BK. but then again, they don't even allow you to be on the phone or take pictures when you inside so idk

They pick and choose when they wanna enforce the phone thing. My homegirl called me once from in there asking me exactly what i wanted and she was right in front of the employees in the store

They pick and choose when they wanna enforce the phone thing. My homegirl called me once from in there asking me exactly what i wanted and she was right in front of the employees in the store

Lafayette too. But they definitely won't tolerate you checking StockX or eBay.

yeah I was in line inside, before they got to me, i was trying to cop online at 11 on the dot lol. Your homegirl was on the phone too. But as soon as I lifted my phone up, the employees thought i was trying to take a picture (which I did secretly anyway) and they gave me that

tumblr_n5lx3a60Zf1s6z712o1_250.gif

we got any sizing info on bogos yet? Haven't copped a sweatshirt yet this season. Prob leaning toward a Large (6 foot 185lbs)

I ask like i really have a shot...but figured id ask anyway...team manual

we got any sizing info on bogos yet? Haven't copped a sweatshirt yet this season. Prob leaning toward a Large (6 foot 185lbs)

I ask like i really have a shot...but figured id ask anyway...team manual
go for anything but small

what i mean is just try to cart medium or above in your color and just worry about checkout

its gonna be a mess

My strategy will be have all CC info copied in case autofill fails (which it does some times) ready to paste. And my choice will be based on what the EU sell out times look like. I can settle for Mustard, Green, or Terra Cotta. Which ever is the lowest on the sell out time...is what im gonna shoot for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom