• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The resale of a supreme item during the first two weeks is basically like an IPO.
Eventually it bottoms out and slowly goes back up

Special deliver just in!
This helps with today’s L :pimp:
F8A3BD76-EDB8-4123-82B4-283BC8E4ADA8.jpeg

At this point any cancelled orders are just going to come back to bots because lets be real here nobody is going to know when and if there are restocks

I couldn't catch a break on those restocks man. I could cart get to check out, info, and then it would have the processing bar. Just a little into it and it would come back as sold out.

At this point any cancelled orders are just going to come back to bots because lets be real here nobody is going to know when and if there are restocks
Oh ill know, this LA rain got me glued to the computer all day with page monitor on.

Stock X ain't involved lmao you guys gotta stop blaming them for everything.

Supreme can prolly see order history & when someone buys a different size than their usual size it prolly comes up or something like that. That theory does help me with my size M when I'm usually a XL but we'll see.

But then again I don't think supreme should be trying decide whose doing what with their items.

I wonder what criteria they[Supreme] are using to determine what is a “resell” order. For those who got cancelled are you using the same credit card that you have been using for this season?

Landed at LaGuardia at 9:30 & made it to Supreme with time to spare for my 11:15 time slot. Even had a chance to try online before checking in.

Walked out of the store at 11:55 with a Grey Bogo.

Heading back to Miami on a 3:30 flight.

Today couldn’t have worked out any better lol

grats! :D

Landed at LaGuardia at 9:30 & made it to Supreme with time to spare for my 11:15 time slot. Even had a chance to try online before checking in.

Walked out of the store at 11:55 with a Grey Bogo.

Heading back to Miami on a 3:30 flight.

Today couldn’t have worked out any better lol

You deserve that Grey Bogo 100%

Dope story. I was hoping to be driving home from LA later, but copping from work is much better.

Can only imagine the people online when they found out no bogos...I think i'm gonna go still to check in and just get that cdg stussy collab as a consolation.

Thats such a ****ty move especially because you have to checkin to make sure you dont get banned for the next few weeks of releases

Management should write emails and invoice them for Box Logos when they come in

Well I mean the cdg drop was two days and they were out on the first day, kind of misleading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom