• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed in japan some people have the checkout window ready to go in a separate window. Add to cart, switch window and process.

Yeah it's how Japan gets those crazy sell out times. 1st tab to select item 2nd tab with check out page all populated and payment on delivery option (JP only) so no payment processing needed.

Yeah it's how Japan gets those crazy sell out times. 1st tab to select item 2nd tab with check out page all populated and payment on delivery option (JP only) so no payment processing needed.
Should try to add socks so you can access the checkout screen. Fill all info out then add another item in another tab then checkout

FW18 (2) & FW15 (1)

DuAlILzXgAACP61.jpg

Hoods & Crews

DuA5Oc3X4AEcxZ8.jpg
FW18 (2) & FW15 (1)

DuAlILzXgAACP61.jpg

Hoods & Crews

DuA5Oc3X4AEcxZ8.jpg
James Jebbia about to sue you for not undsing those beauty’s

its never gonna stop, i just saw my SS18 ivory ribbed small bogo beanie is going for $90, i already wore it now im just gonna rock it more

Honest question. Why Supreme grew so popular? Really fascinated by it. Friend bought some hoodie from them and quality is buns but still they sell out.

It was popping before NT on other forums such as supertalk; in Japan it was huge already. I started getting into it '01-02' and remember discussing it on NT around '03 (different username) when it was deep in the dunk SB era. A lot of us from that time are and will always be retail or bust lol. Resell was always part of the culture but nothing like this now.

It was crackin’ in the early 2000’s in NYC, the Sup shop was chill, Union, Nort/Recon, Stussy/HP was still poppin’ and overall just mad cool cats around. Then mid-to-late 2000’s: Fairfax opening, the webshop opening and Hypebeast/Superfuture/5D outfit threads just blew it up.

Let’s also not forget Ben, Lupe, Wale, Tyler on the forums before they were famous. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom