• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing as everybody else. Two orders, 5 items and today only the zippo delivered with the red bogo smh.

everyone's going to age a few years from all the shipping anxiety this season.

3/4 orders shipped. the ones that shipped aren't arriving until mid next week, and they'll probably be the wrong items with no stickers, right? rip.

anyone getting the vans tomorrow? i'm debating whether to wake up for the slip ons. i'm so so about the art, but i'm a sucker for glow in the dark.

Lighter delivered today. I made 3 orders and ups shows 4 more packages en route still. Rsvp and omlog whatever they are seem to be the issue for shipping stuff. It says rsvp is from north Carolina so who knows what's going on.

IMG_1682.PNG
IMG_1681.PNG
Who is X and where can I see the pics?

Who is X and where can I see the pics?

Fyi: meant X as in StockX was showing Orange and Blue colorways for skull Vans. But might be fake news cause all the usual reference sites (page 1) just show the expected Green. Good luck on the Drop.

Fyi: meant X as in StockX was showing Orange and Blue colorways for skull Vans. But might be fake news cause all the usual reference sites (page 1) just show the expected Green. Good luck on the Drop.

No idea where those photos came from, but green is the only color on the UK site.

Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 7.03.39 AM.png

Ballz 1st order
Might get nothing 2nd might get slip ons dunno yet.

Keeping the thread on topic, still no shipping confirmation for one last order from week 1

Package from OMGLOL popped up on mychoice. Guessing thats the zippo

Now i just need my peepee prodigy tee

Placed two separate orders during week 1 drop. Received shipping notification for first order last Thursday (around 11:40 PM EST). That tracking number still only says Order Processed and has not been dropped off at UPS yet. Second order received tracking a few days ago and it arrives tomorrow. Anyone else in same boat? Received tracking last week yet still hasn't been dropped off at UPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom