• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just dropped off

5C9B042A-EA72-4AB4-B284-0B240F4BFB64.jpeg

You guys getting your Denim Sherpa from this week’s release and I’m still waiting on my CITH tee. Why can’t supreme negotiate a better shipping deal with UPS?

It's the holidays, of course shipping is going to take longer.. take a look at your post office during the holiday season vs a regular work day. Not to mention supreme only uses ground shipping so everyone on the west coast usually wait 1 week for items

Not sure Supreme will cancel only one item from your cart. They'll usually just cancel the entire cart. Meaning, you wont get anything. If that's the case, Id just get the items and send back the watch and get credit.

Update- they are going to allow me to return the Stopwatch for online store credit. Interested to see how the credit works and how to use it

Email back from them today:

“T-Shirts, hats, skateboards, bags, accessories, shoes or sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.

As a one time exception, you may send the merchandise back for an online shop credit only.

Please ship your order back.

Supreme”

Update- they are going to allow me to return the Stopwatch for online store credit. Interested to see how the credit works and how to use it

Email back from them today:

“T-Shirts, hats, skateboards, bags, accessories, shoes or sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.

As a one time exception, you may send the merchandise back for an online shop credit only.

Please ship your order back.

Supreme”
it'll show up when your checking out and deduct from that before charging your form of payment.

Man, I wanted one of those hat stickers.. I see some lucky ppl got hat & Marvin together. I got Marvin & smile with my order, both tees shp’d together. :ohwell: Eh, maybe they’ll throw in some of last wks stickers with this wks stuff.

Anybody get a random tracking number from Supreme in UPS My Choice for 0.5 lbs?

I feel like they do this periodically, where they create a "dummy" label. For those who got the Teddy Bear shipped, how much did the package weigh?
Sooooooo that package is officially in transit. I think I just finessed a free bear

5 payment declines. No email or charge. And yet there's a package en route

Sooooooo that package is officially in transit. I think I just finessed a free bear

5 payment declines. No email or charge. And yet there's a package en route
You'll either get a charge later or the package will get returned back to Supreme after it touches down in your city.

You'll either get a charge later or the package will get returned back to Supreme after it touches down in your city.
False alarm. I order the champion hoodie and Sherpa yesterday. Only Sherpa got delivered. They split it up because the champion hoodie is a collab and is probably stored somewhere else

I wasn’t really a fan of the big tag champion stuff at first.. but the fact it’s actually a patch vs print is nice.

So my bogo crewneck didn’t pass verification from stock x and they returned my item. Ups delivered but I don’t have it. I called ups and they said stock x put a whole other address on my package with my name on it. I’m SOL I lost my crew neck now. I know for sure I ain’t getting that thing back.

So my bogo crewneck didn’t pass verification from stock x and they returned my item. Ups delivered but I don’t have it. I called ups and they said stock x put a whole other address on my package with my name on it. I’m SOL I lost my crew neck now. I know for sure I ain’t getting that thing back.

yo wtf thats a serious problem

get on the phone with those mother ****ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom