Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
498274B1-6363-43DC-86C2-7D789E7355F3.jpeg

Who else is traveling for the holidays
That tag is dope but it’s just asking for someone to run thru ur bag lmao

Got the denim shirt and it's :emoji_fire:. Was afraid it was going to be too big based on sizing charts, but it fit almost perfectly except for the wide sleeves. Going to definitely layer it. Still surprised it sat for so long.

Repeat logo scarf is :emoji_ok_hand: too.

Both definitely take the saltiness away from trying to cop the bear via web.

Got the denim shirt and it's :emoji_fire:. Was afraid it was going to be too big based on sizing charts, but it fit almost perfectly except for the wide sleeves. Going to definitely layer it. Still surprised it sat for so long.

Repeat logo scarf is :emoji_ok_hand: too.

Both definitely take the saltiness away from trying to cop the bear via web.
Denim didn’t sit for more than 5 mins I don’t think?

eating breakfast at mcdonalds in japan every morning cause my son loves it. he eats pancakes with apple syrup, corn, and apple juice :smh:
i had some kinda shrimp croquette sandwich on accident. had no idea shrimp was in there and i hate seafood.
49F687D5-8DEA-4923-BD5A-CFA4B0771259.jpeg
You had the ebi (shrimp) burger haha, I love seafood but felt that burger was over rated based on what people recommended. I like the chicken sandwich in Japan, it’s a diff type of batter. Planning on hitting up Supreme there?

You had the ebi (shrimp) burger haha, I love seafood but felt that burger was over rated based on what people recommended. I like the chicken sandwich in Japan, it’s a diff type of batter. Planning on hitting up Supreme there?
i think this breakfast sandwich is a little different from the ebi burger. it was a croquette with mostly mashed potato inside with just a few shrimps here and there lol. the chicken sandwich is definitely the winner. had that all the other days for breakfast. so good. this trip is mostly for my kid. we haven’t even eaten anyplace super good this trip. not planning on going to supreme. past 5 years or so, i don’t even bother shopping for shoes or clothes when we come here. this kit kat box is for me though.
A4BC91D7-DE07-4B15-BA7B-D4E7FA719709.jpeg

i think this breakfast sandwich is a little different from the ebi burger. it was a croquette with mostly mashed potato inside with just a few shrimps here and there lol. the chicken sandwich is definitely the winner. had that all the other days for breakfast. so good. this trip is mostly for my kid. we haven’t even eaten anyplace super good this trip. not planning on going to supreme. past 5 years or so, i don’t even bother shopping for shoes or clothes when we come here. this kit kat box is for me though.
A4BC91D7-DE07-4B15-BA7B-D4E7FA719709.jpeg

Enjoy your vacation! Japan is one of the best places to go to for vacation, no questions about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
they have these kin d of shrimp burger/croquettes that they sell at H mart if you haveo ne near you. pretty bomb

I started the season off well, grabbing most of what I wanted manually. I've taken Ls the last three weeks :lol: :smh:

IS THE BEAR GONNA MAKE IT HERE BEFORE I HAVE TO GO TO MY LADYS PARENTS PLACE?

I don’t think mine is going to get here until Thursday, same with my EB x TNF. What’s weird is, normally the packages would be tracking to arrive today, but UPS hasn’t shown any new updates for the past 18 hours. I’m hoping that they just show up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom