• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one ever get through to CS lol
when-you-just-have-to-persevere.gif

Has anyone had their orders delivered from last week's release with missing items from their orders? I had ordered a hat, waist bag, and shoulder bag. I only received the hat from my order.

Just got a shipping email and seriously thought they shipped the tennis balls before my Week 1 orders were shipped, but no... it was my final order from Week 1 afterall. 3/3 shipped :nthat:

People seriously selling the Tennis Balls on StockX to make only $40-$50.. SMH.

I wont sell mine but if I did it wouldn't be for several years. You mean to tell me you cant hold on to a $16 item?

I guess that's good for the folks looking to pick them up for collection purposes...

People seriously selling the Tennis Balls on StockX to make only $40-$50.. SMH.

I wont sell mine but if I did it wouldn't be for several years. You mean to tell me you cant hold on to a $16 item?

I guess that's good for the folks looking to pick them up for collection purposes...
Don't underestimate desperate people

Not feeling Supreme's new shipping method. Only got half of my Week 1 order today.

I wish they added a Shipping warehouse in CA. and divided the shipping to the US in 1/2 so that SoCal could get faster shipping.

After all we're getting taxed from a warehouse that's based in NYC, I don't think I should be paying taxes since I don't live in NYC but since Supreme has a business in CA. we have to pay taxes.

When those taxes came down in like 14' or 15' midseason... YIKES!!!

I wish they added a Shipping warehouse in CA. and divided the shipping to the US in 1/2 so that SoCal could get faster shipping.

After all we're getting taxed from a warehouse that's based in NYC, I don't think I should be paying taxes since I don't live in NYC but since Supreme has a business in CA. we have to pay taxes.

When those taxes came down in like 14' or 15' midseason... YIKES!!!

man, that would have been prefect. no more two week wait for items. plus like you said, it would justify the taxes.

it’s obvious they rushed to get these warehouses up and are scrambling to figure **** out. hopefully they get it together in the next couple weeks

I had an order from week 1 that I never got a shipping email for. THe amount was processing on my card for awhile and now it went away, is it safe to say I won't be getting the item? :frown:

I had an order from week 1 that I never got a shipping email for. THe amount was processing on my card for awhile and now it went away, is it safe to say I won't be getting the item? :frown:
No, if you got a confirmation email. Week one orders can take a while. Last year I had one that didn't ship until Monday of week three. But you never know. Could be a ghost order.

No, if you got a confirmation email. Week one orders can take a while. Last year I had one that didn't ship until Monday of week three. But you never know. Could be a ghost order.

*fingers crossed*
yeah I did get confirmation, but I was worried because the charge went away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom