Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropsbyjay saying Week 3 is a collab week

I FR had a dream this morning that I was in a weird rural (like Lake Tahoe-looking place in the woods) Supreme store and they had collab tape-seam jackets with Quiksilver, the surf company. They were nice, too. Solid colors w/ 3M branding on back, arm & chest. I saw black, white, I think blue and a grey camo. I'll admit I was disappointed when I woke up and realized that they aren't a real thing, then I took a nice long moment to reflect on the current state of my affairs :stoneface:

Got charged but I still aint get confirmation email from yesterday, starting to think i may have been ghosted

7FAB9DE4-AE3F-430D-BD10-386DB4EF4A69.jpeg

Thanks Supreme!

Go to UPS.com, tracking, tracking and tracking history, and then track by reference. In shipment reference enter, SP-1234567 (replace 1234567 with your order number), leave shipper account blank, and fill the rest according to your info. This only works after you've gotten your shipping email. (EDIT: It seems that if your shipment is far enough along in it's process, this may work before you even get your shipping email. No promises.)

Figured this could help some folks out

It's the least I can do. I'd be mad as hell if i was going through what some folks are dealing with

Repped! kingcurt1 kingcurt1

6 trackings from 2 orders one of which just today had a label created and since I’m in Cali will prob not get here till Monday of Week 4 lol

Order 1 received lighter from OMLOG on Tuesday. Received camo shirt from Chapter 4 today. Still missing shoulder bag.
Order 2 received waist bag from RSVP. Still missing camo cap and gloves from this order.

I have a shipping notice from RSVP for Tuesday delivery. It's weighed at 6 lbs. Can a shoulder bag, camo cap, and gloves weigh 6 lbs? Lol. Time to wait alittle longer and see.

Last edited:
Go to UPS.com, tracking, tracking and tracking history, and then track by reference. In shipment reference enter, SP-1234567 (replace 1234567 with your order number), leave shipper account blank, and fill the rest according to your info. This only works after you've gotten your shipping email. (EDIT: It seems that if your shipment is far enough along in it's process, this may work before you even get your shipping email. No promises.)

Figured this could help some folks out

thanks bro. This works for me. Have 3 items in 1 order, already got one but the other 2 they separated to 2 tracking smh. 1 coming next Monday, the other just created label. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom