• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Sideline and out, very quick processing and 11:00 am email. Charge on card.

Wife didn't even get to checkout screen on the Sideline, instant OOS after adding to cart. She's pretty quick...

Guess it sounds like the site messed up right after I checked out.

I just tried buying white t-shirts from supreme and got card declined error. They are still in stock and I tried two different cards. Why would I get my address banned? I've never used a bot but have used autofill. Is this real?

I guess the order confirmation and ghost order relation is random, because every single order I placed this season that didn’t get confirmed got ghosted. All others got confirmation and shipping

Week 4.

8DC2CC5A-65C2-4667-8206-E6D6955DA530.jpeg

I just checked my junk email and there was my order confirmation for my 11:02 order. It has never gone to junk email.

I know when supreme charges your account they charge it twice, one for the actual product price and another for $1. I used my other cc for the first time and I got charged but instead of the $1 charge it was $0. is this normal?

How everyone do today? Only got a small box tee Gray XL, in and out. Wanted a hoody but didn't care to spend the bread.

I know when supreme charges your account they charge it twice, one for the actual product price and another for $1. I used my other cc for the first time and I got charged but instead of the $1 charge it was $0. is this normal?

Yes. Always happens to my Amex.

So did anyone that didn’t get confirmation email call and their order was still good?
(W/ pending card charge)

wondering if rain/snow deters anyone at Supreme Stores? got #450+ at SupLA, debating if i should even show up.

So called back to supreme, they did a security sweep and if you used Auto filler, or bot. Cancelled order...which is stupid, cause I used auto filler on all my orders and only three from initial drop got cancelled. Not mophie from restock which I used auto filler on

So called back to supreme, they did a security sweep and if you used Auto filler, or bot. Cancelled order...which is stupid, cause I used auto filler on all my orders and only three from initial drop got cancelled. Not mophie from restock which I used auto filler on
You got confirm emails or nah ?

I didn't use any of that, but I don't have an email yet. Hopefully I'll get one when the stuff ships.

That would be really odd cause one my main methods is iphone w/fillr at full auto. Have gotten confirm page, confirm email within 10 minutes and a track ship email every week all Season. All good today. But Ipad fillr at full auto did get auto vio on 20k black Mophie restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom