• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went TTS and it fit me fine. However I go tts on my AM 97s as well. If you have a pair of those, I would use those as reference.
good looks boss. thanks!
Ditto what everyone said, 1/2 up on 98s (just like 97s). Which version are you picking up: red, blue, black or snake?
mainly looking for the black one, easier to rock and beat up without looking beat.

there's some good deals on StockX for under retail items

as well as

Some good resale you can sell some items for real quick If you wanna cash out for something else

I sold my snake Air Max for $280 last year.

I checked what they're going for now on Stockx a few days ago and my heart dropped :lol:

FW17 FLORIDA KEYS UNCUT
C4BE71D2-4426-4A42-A438-4CB5E97770E2.jpeg

i like those Dad runners.
unsure about the AF1s especially if they do similar colors they did in the AF2s

Dad runners is the wave

Can't believe the Snakeskin 97 going for that much.... Blk and Blu and Red not even close to the same price range

Does anyone know how the Akira fishtail jacket fits?

Most of my jackets are M but I saw someone selling it claiming that it was a little big so now I'm not sure what size to get.

Dad runners is the wave

Can't believe the Snakeskin 97 going for that much.... Blk and Blu and Red not even close to the same price range

Homie offered me Snakes and Blue pair on RD. Made the right choice when I picked blue looks wise. But man them snakes on another level right now. And you can already tell it's only gonna get worse the more time passes.

Dad runners is the wave

It's like the price difference between the candy cane Suptempos and the black Suptempos. I never would have thought black would be worth that much less.

Will i ruin my box logo hoodie if i dry clean it?
Its black and ive worn it over 30 times.
Had it since fw16.
Im scared to wash it and it becoming super faded

Last edited:
i’ve only worn mine a handful of times and haven’t washed it yet, but i believe people in here have dry cleaned theirs before.

if you drop it off at the cleaners just be specific for them to dry clean. half the time when thing get dropped off at the cleaners they just wash it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom