• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That tonal box logo close up doesn’t look the same as the one on the hoodie itself. Are these your own pics?

got the black varsity jacket in today along with the cactus keychain. Honestly pretty dissatisfied with both pieces. The jackets arms are wide as hell almost fits like one of those jackets from the early 2000s, while the rest of the jacket has a nice fit, I can't get over the arm width.
just have it tailored. i'm sure you've done that before.

that hoodie looks fufu

It’s not one guy getting 20, it’s a group taking pics of their luggage together. I’d say no one got more then 2 maybe 3 suitcases if that. But the way them joints flipping one was lit
According to Andre's Instagram stories, he did get multiples, though. Shops should stop selling to those guys, IMO.

Mockups.

30705991_361498704341936_4685759949286932480_n.jpg

got the black varsity jacket in today along with the cactus keychain. Honestly pretty dissatisfied with both pieces. The jackets arms are wide as hell almost fits like one of those jackets from the early 2000s, while the rest of the jacket has a nice fit, I can't get over the arm width.

The cactus is super flimsy, it can hardly be called a keychain, the little plastic part at the top connecting to the chain is gonna break in pretty much everyone's pocket. One of the few weeks I've actually been disappointed, usually what you see is what you get but with these two items they looked great only in the pictures.

I would Wash it first, if the sleeves are still too wide, tailor them.

i got a question. Supreme won’t allow you to buy the same item again? I needed a M instead of L

8AE37566-B35D-4481-8BA6-780216F5D723.jpeg

Nope, you'd have to use totally different info and payment source and be on a different IP address as well I believe.
ahhhhhh thanks 1st time i can order off supreme or 2nd

i ordered on friday and wanted too today

Last edited by a moderator:
I would Wash it first, if the sleeves are still too wide, tailor them.

Yea I was thinking about possibly washing it to see if it shrinks but the only part I don't like are the wide arms, the rest of the jacket is fine. Gonna take it to my tailor and see what we can do.

That’s what everyone thought! Lol the family rocking supreme and he knows it’s like the cool thing so he actually wanted it, too bad supreme doesn’t make kids clothes he would love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom