• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flask is kind of legit looking at the english pewter company site.

Im just not in the market currently :lol:

honestly don't know a lot of people that drink regularly or a lot at least in my circle...
most people just smoke.

This. I'll have a brew if I'm out with some friends but not to the point where I'll be sloppy drunk. Don't know how people can go hard every single weekend :lol:

With all the gucci-influence, this gotta be super quick to go
upload_2018-4-19_10-29-42.png
upload_2018-4-19_10-29-59.png

yeah i guess i'm too old to drink all night. used to be able to withstand drinking til the sun is up.
now I drink 1 glass and can't move. :rofl:

The more I look at the black, the more I don't want it. Too much contrast with the pattern.

upload_2018-4-19_8-39-18-png.2100204

Maybe go with the white but I hope the materials aren't see through like how the hat is. I hate wearing white jackets for that reason.

The more I look at the black, the more I don't want it. Too much contrast with the pattern.

upload_2018-4-19_8-39-18-png.2100204

Maybe go with the white but I hope the materials aren't see through like how the hat is. I hate wearing white jackets for that reason.

YUP. exactly. If it was lined i'd be into it. Have you seen product description page from EU? Couldn't find product details. No front pockets either only pouch?

Last edited:
Convinced myself flask and out was the move, but looking at this pic I'm having second thoughts. Engraving doesn't look as clean IRL.

pewter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom