• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing beats the off white mona

9C4338A7-8D48-413A-BACE-400654CFE04B.jpeg

Too many tees I put in my cart. Try check out 1 gone, went back to put different color. Went to check out another one gone. Did this 2 more times and all gone lol. That’s my second order tho.
bruh, why would you do that. you already knew it wouldn't work when you thought about doing it.

I reallllllllly liked the heather gray mona with the red print, but couldnt pass on trying for the white
Easily the best color IMO. Why anyone would go for the regular print is weird to me but obviously to each his own.

Anyone know how the raised logo camp cap fits? They had sizes this time S/M and M/L. Normally a 7 3/8 in fitted.

i would go stockx, however

thing is everytime i buy some supreme from there, they don’t include tags/packaging and stickers. idk i like that stuff. If it’s instore then i understand.
Sellers don't have to include those. Only the item.

I can't believe some of the sales happening on StockX right now for these below average tees

Did NYC shops have any smalls today? Got bids on StockX in the meantime, but everyone seems to be offering >$100 right now. Really should have just gone for the hardware tee at 11. Oh, well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom