Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor-1.gif

Black Motion Varsity XL and Black Madonna XL, one order, manual. I'm going for it...

It is small ... picture makes it look bigger that it really is... it really is shoulder bag size not messenger bag size like how the stock photo makes it appear like

Might pass
if you regret passing, they'll be another chance

might go madonna first, maybe click on a non-black/red/white colorway and go L/XL.. shoot for the moon.
Then liquid in black L, maybe w toolbox same order.

getting Madonna on resell..not gonna waste the time on it seeing as the resell vale wont be too crazy...goin for the script logo hoodie and a bag...

does anyone have a link that would lead to the tee shirts directly? i know normally i would just click the t shirts category on the left until the new ones show up but now we cant do that since its not up yet ..

does anyone have a link that would lead to the tee shirts directly? i know normally i would just click the t shirts category on the left until the new ones show up but now we cant do that since its not up yet ..

Should be able to enter the site prior to the drop so you got time

Can I get a description on how roomy this season’s waist bag is? Like I could fit the trifecta of phone (7 plus) wallet, keys and maybe sunglasses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom