Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Email orders came in:
First cart - Olive Madonna in first cart

Second cart - Red shoulder bag, navy bedroom tee & bedroom board

Only thing I didn’t get that I wanted was the white liquid tee and the purple utility bag.

So just got emails for my orders. Toolbox black toiletry bag socks boxers and also thermos was confirmed even tho it said I already purchased.

I just spent $30 just in shipping smh

midway last season i stopped getting confirmation emails even tho i purchased successfully, nothing in spam either .. anybody know why? if i call them would they be able to do something on their end?

so got 1 oreder for Madona olive...2nd order black bag and multi logo shirt white (w/re and navy) ...3rd order - green script logo hoody... had no confirmation screen...but an hour later got all my orders in...crazy.

Not bad for first drop:

Purple Motion Varsity
Terra Cotta ls 1994
2x Thermos(the address trick works well)

Break until box logo crewneck unless something insane drops

midway last season i stopped getting confirmation emails even tho i purchased successfully, nothing in spam either .. anybody know why? if i call them would they be able to do something on their end?
happened to me a couple seasons ago as well. not sure what happened and never called. eventually they started coming in again.

I wanted the black motion logo varsity jacket and Madonna tee but didn't wanna miss out on the jacket trying for both. Checked out with varsity right at 11:01 and went back with enough time to decide between olive or terra-cotta Madonna and went with the latter checking out at 11:02. I always order manually with the phone app. All my info minus C.C. was saved, last season it wasn't. That and extra stock was probably my saving grace on copping the Madonna tee. Could've made one order skipping the extra shipping fee but if that's my only complaint I guess I did well.

Got Madonna T, Black Motion logo T, Tool Box, Pocket T and missed on the utility bag .... I guess I did aite

Got both emails in :pimp:
First: L Madonna tee
Second: red backpack, red waist bag, black shoulder bag.

Tbh second order was a bigger priority for me lol. Black shoulder bag for my sister and red fanny pack for my best friend. Red backpack for me :nthat:

L'd on Madonna, copped Gold Snap Front Twill, and Navy script logo hoody, still need the 1994 l/s

glitch on the tool box but got confirm email and charges
got a few hats and shoulder bags on second order
and script hoodie and liquid terra cotta and the key chain fairly easily after that
they seem to have a larger stock this season

you went with items that had no hype lol come on.. you aint new

you know smalls on hyoe items are a problem
What can I say? Not a Madonna fan and the Motion Logo jacket didn't appeal to me. My first cart was going to be the pen, but it didn't drop.

Mad I missed out on the 94 tee. Completely forgot about the drop today. Pretty much the only thing I really cared for.

I did catch the mossy oak horizon 5 panel which I completely overlooked in the previews.

Got lucky
Screenshot_20180820-120443_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Damn I ended up hitting on the Bedroom Tee after all!! Got both pieces I really wanted.

I

Last edited:
What can I say? Not a Madonna fan and the Motion Logo jacket didn't appeal to me. My first cart was going to be the pen, but it didn't drop.

no doubt but im just keeping it real. you and i both know this. its been like this for few seasons now

keep doing you tho, i scored me some smalls myself :smokin, see ya next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom