• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when i do that, it doesnt autofill my address or phone number smh .. everything comes up except those 2 fields

Go back on to the site and add whatever is in stock. At the checkout screen, enter in all your info including cc, exp date, cvv. Click the bolt button at the top right of the window and click "Generate Autofill Rules". All my info pops up now.

Got a Madonna tee, Navy size Medium. Had the direct link copied so that i could refresh and go straight to the T-shirt section. When the site came up, it took me to the general shop section instead. Clicked on T-shirt’s, added the tee to my cart. Chrome autofill wouldn’t fill in my address or CC number but luckily i know my number by heart. Entered it and nothing happened. So i click process again and it tells me i already bought this item. Tried entering my card info again and it tells me again i already bought this item. Go to check my CC balance and i see the $58 charge from Supreme on there

Anybody confirm stop watch in store purchase only? Was hoping for an an online release.

3497F287-E2FD-4A8F-A844-F12F0983B6BE.png

Autofill ban must have been temporary. Seems to have been lifted after the hyped items have been purchased? Thoughts fellas?

Go back on to the site and add whatever is in stock. At the checkout screen, enter in all your info including cc, exp date, cvv. Click the bolt button at the top right of the window and click "Generate Autofill Rules". All my info pops up now.

X out of chrome completely .. go back add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout .. is the info there like its supposed to be? mine isnt

Been trying to buy the damn pillbox and a pack of tees for like 30 mins lol. Keeps shooting me back to cart. Hours later and it’s still washed.

In for the shipping questions lol. Glad I copped everything I wanted. Missed on the motion varsity, but high retail anyway. Money saved on that will go towards next week or the week after. And I'm the same as everyone else. Lightning bolt wasn't working initially, but glad I was fast enough to still get all my items.

Autofill was acting wonky this morning, chrome would leave out my phone #, address and cc. Lightning would only work every other item I added to cart

Been trying to buy the damn pillbox and a pack of tees for like 30 mins lol. Keeps shooting me back to cart. Hours later and it’s still washed.
You probabaly got the order. No confirmations for me at all and kept getting pushed back to cart details. Check email.

can anyone bought this XL liquid tee burgundy? Kept kicking me back to cart.
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/t-shirts/kt7e1fns5/ilyagwf48
Been there since drop. Tried to checkout for the hell of it and..."nothing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom