Supreme-x-Nike-SB-Gato-Release-Date-3.jpg

Supreme-x-Nike-SB-Gato-Release-Date-5.jpg

Supreme-x-Nike-SB-Gato-Release-Date-6.jpg

Supreme-x-Nike-SB-Gato-Release-Date-7.jpg

Supreme-x-Nike-SB-Gato-Release-Date-8.jpg

Supreme-x-Nike-SB-Gato-Release-Date-9.jpg

Supreme-x-Nike-SB-Gato-Release-Date-10.jpg

Other 3 orders have shipped.

My black Madonna has a charge and order number but no shipping still. So you think I'm good?
I'm still waiting for my Madonna tee shipping. Supposed to get my bags tomorrow because I'm assuming is this 4.9lb shipment is my waist bag, shoulder, and backpack

I kinda liked the nike joints early on, but I got way too many shoes. Maybe a good accessory or a good tee or something might catch my attention, it gotta be the Dr. S hoodie for me to really jump at spending money this early on.
I agree, They ok but I have too many shoes that I like way more and haven't even worn yet lol. I'm kinda liking those red and black joints but those hints nears the swoosh is kinda killing it for me. Would be a dope workout shoe but meh...

Got my second shipping notification from UPS. Should be getting everything tomorrow. Hopefully I get my camo camp from the restock by next week.

Get on top of that bro. Had that happen with my public enemy stuff last season and they didn’t want to give me my last package. It was weird
Damn. You end up getting it ? Ima give it a day or so and see what happens before I contact them

Damn. You end up getting it ? Ima give it a day or so and see what happens before I contact them

It was a hassle, I had to call UPS talk to them for about 4 days back and fourth and finally the last guy I spoke to was like im just gonna go ahead and get on this for you personally and I got the package the next day.

Ups **** boy didn’t Deliver my package on Saturday and lied and said he attempted which he never did cuz I was home .. second time they did this smh , called the number on him and all that and they still didn’t do anything . So now waiting for it today which is still hasn’t come yet smh

Here’s a review and an on-feet for the gatos. They seem to run small and narrow. Overall seems like a well built durable shoe. Why supreme picked this model I have no idea

Smh those gatos are atrocious :sick: these past Nike collars have been imo trash only ones I wanted to scoop were the CDG’s forces but other than that everything else has been a pass just retro the freakin blazers or another CW of the dunks

Smh those gatos are atrocious :sick: these past Nike collars have been imo trash only ones I wanted to scoop were the CDG’s forces but other than that everything else has been a pass just retro the freakin blazers or another CW of the dunks

I’m feeling the white ones mainly cause I don’t own white casual shoes so these could fit the bill. Might just pull the trigger on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom