• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did like 4 for Akira drop and 3 for Mountain TNF collab.

Step ladder just sitting. That mark up was too wild.

Ordered the red camp cap with the ebay coupon several days ago, and it was out for delivery today. When I later check the app, it says it’s delivered. Go outside, and nothing is there. I jump in the car to see if I can catch the postman in the area, and find them couple blocks over. She looks at my tracking info and says maybe it was left on one of the other streets with the same house number. Says she will check and drop it back by about 5.. never shows back up. I have never had as much trouble getting a package as when USPS is involved. Holiday weekend no less, hopefully it’ll eventually make it to me.

Received these earlier this week.

IMG_7420.jpg

got my stuff in...like i expected..the script hoodie crushes it all....i will be looking fresh all winter while i fall down stairs and ledges skating in the hard winter. those are the reasons these hoodies are made with quality. to last and keep the shredders warm...not for corny IG photos.

Ordered the red camp cap with the ebay coupon several days ago, and it was out for delivery today. When I later check the app, it says it’s delivered. Go outside, and nothing is there. I jump in the car to see if I can catch the postman in the area, and find them couple blocks over. She looks at my tracking info and says maybe it was left on one of the other streets with the same house number. Says she will check and drop it back by about 5.. never shows back up. I have never had as much trouble getting a package as when USPS is involved. Holiday weekend no less, hopefully it’ll eventually make it to me.

Lost 3 packages already this year from USPS. My mail man always misdelivers my stuff. SMFH

got my stuff in...like i expected..the script hoodie crushes it all....i will be looking fresh all winter while i fall down stairs and ledges skating in the hard winter. those are the reasons these hoodies are made with quality. to last and keep the shredders warm...not for corny IG photos.
LMFAO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You gotta be trolling. If not, shut the **** up b.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You gotta be trolling. If not, shut the **** up b.
I've been skating almost 20 years now...far from trolling

Ppl love to gas up the hoodie quality but do they really know why they are so stiff and thick??? I highly doubt it.

Not trying to be that guy but is their any skaters in this thread? Or just ppl who like to rock the gear and say it's not a skate brand? Ooh it's not? Well wait till BLESSED drops soon...

Not trying to be that guy but is their any skaters in this thread? Or just ppl who like to rock the gear and say it's not a skate brand? Ooh it's not? Well wait till BLESSED drops soon...

Stopped seriously skating after HS. HS years was Silver and Gold box era SBs beautiful times. Don’t have much time but I always keep my old Plan B board in the trunk Incase something pops off and someones wants to see me in a game of skate lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom