• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only pic I’ve seen.
313F3A72-FDF6-4E49-BB79-94E793EE0649.jpeg

Had black CDG in cart for like 20 seconds while I was being an idiot trying to check out without changing my Exp

...couldn’t even cart Liquid Swords today |l

My first order for cdg gave me that card decline message, then it kept saying I already purchased.. but no charge. :smh:

My initial order today I had blk liquid carted so quick, I tried to add the blk group.. and it got stuck adding. Should’ve just snagged the blk liquid when I had the chance, but I’m content w/ Navy.

Still confused with what happened today. Don’t know if they were cancelling orders, or stock was replenished bc of captcha on bot orders, or if they just released them in batches. But it seemed to give ppl a little more of a chance to cop. One can only hope something similar happens when bogos drop.

theres pictures floating around somewhere, nothing amazing.

Yeah the pics don’t look too spectacular but I don’t think we’ve even seen half of everything and colors available.

This is the only pic I’ve seen.
313F3A72-FDF6-4E49-BB79-94E793EE0649.jpeg

See....I want that crewneck spotted in Navy. Can only imaging how ill it would look in Dark green or Pink :smh:

My first order for cdg gave me that card decline message, then it kept saying I already purchased.. but no charge. :smh:

My initial order today I had blk liquid carted so quick, I tried to add the blk group.. and it got stuck adding. Should’ve just snagged the blk liquid when I had the chance, but I’m content w/ Navy.

Still confused with what happened today. Don’t know if they were cancelling orders, or stock was replenished bc of captcha on bot orders, or if they just released them in batches. But it seemed to give ppl a little more of a chance to cop. One can only hope something similar happens when bogos drop.

I don’t know what the restocks were about neither but I’m thinking it was Supreme feeding out stock. They love the hype, it’s free promotion honestly. No way it was cancelled not orders when anything popping up in a restock was gone in less than 3 seconds. Bots lagged the site at 11 on the dot that’s why the site loaded with almost no tee in small.

Y'all think I should pay resale on GZA now or wait a week for orders to come in?

I say wait about a week on Liquid Swords or at least I am. Once orders start coming in there will be a surplus on the market cause everyone was looking to flip a piece that was just album art, not an actual collab or picture tee. There were so many shirts this week that the market will be flooded. The only piece I say jump on now if you see a good price is Group cause that ain’t coming down. ~$100 is gonna be a dream 3 months from now.

I got a gray liquid swords TV but wanted black. i think a buddy might have me covered on that. Hoping I can snag a few things in store today at my 4:15 slot though.
Grey aint bad but black is better. Hope you end up with the black one bro.

problem with cdg was there was too many damn bots. if i scored on the scale and these tees, yea i could have done the cdg. the amount of lags and crashes on cdg was OD.
some website butttons were not available to click on :lol:

it was also hard with the ganesha tees
for manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom