• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was high school for me as well

Attachments

• 15375750312891439215110.jpg
    15375750312891439215110.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 19
Excuse a Hebrew for the question that’s probably been asked a hundred times, but I’m a NT Dad and don’t get on as much anymore

The Large tees are back to fitting like XLs again?

Man, for the stuff I own, I really feel like the blanks Supremes uses for the hoodies are soooo much better than the blanks they use for the tees...Shape, feel ,etc. I'm 6'2 and almost 200LB and some Supreme XL tees look like a joke on me, they are so ****ing huge and have a terrible cut. I legit think I could get away with a medium sometimes. But then I just put on my Arabic hoodie in an XL and that **** is near perfect.

omg group tees are so cheap on stock x. smh cant believe i paid 70 on grailed -__-

Man, for the stuff I own, I really feel like the blanks Supremes uses for the hoodies are soooo much better than the blanks they use for the tees...Shape, feel ,etc. I'm 6'2 and almost 200LB and some Supreme XL tees look like a joke on me, they are so ****ing huge and have a terrible cut. I legit think I could get away with a medium sometimes. But then I just put on my Arabic hoodie in an XL and that **** is near perfect.
I just go for large now. XL for if I want that shirt to be baggy. I'm a TTS XL in most shirts but I can agree that supreme shirts are pretty big.

AABE646B-0560-423B-A807-43CFEBD7A8DF.jpeg
Liquid Swords and tical were personal favorites i remember being really hyped to see Wu tang perform at coachella 2013 I saw GZA perform solo as well at Henikeken house at Coachella i believe 2014? I was upset not many people seeme to know who he was smh me and my friend made these headbands i thought we were fresh lmao we also caught one of the beach balls but i cant find mine *end rant* lol

WOAH. Don’t know where else to post this. Your boy needs guidance. StockX just sent me a random pair of AM97’s. Came with an order form and everything in my name. But I never ordered them....I got no charge or email. They showed up here today, next day air from StockX. Guide me fam.

Attachments

• BC6026B5-BE64-4514-8AC9-BEDFD9594372.jpeg
    BC6026B5-BE64-4514-8AC9-BEDFD9594372.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 45
WOAH. Don’t know where else to post this. Your boy needs guidance. StockX just sent me a random pair of AM97’s. Came with an order form and everything in my name. But I never ordered them....I got no charge or email. They showed up here today, next day air from StockX. Guide me fam.
Are they in your size?

Email them and send them back. You will be blessed with good karma

Do the right thing brother, imangine you are dude who is waiting for these and paid X amount on then and mnever got them. Youll reciceve a blessing somewhere down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom