• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C1C7AAA0-D76E-403A-ABF2-F86976FAF098.jpeg
Added this in the living room :pimp:

Man, I’ve been tempted to buy that bedroom tee in navy or natural. Tried for it in several colors on rd with no luck.

Man, I’ve been tempted to buy that bedroom tee in navy or natural. Tried for it in several colors on rd with no luck.
Yeah those two were my choice for the tee and chose navy. Kinda want somethjng in natural tho. Might cop the liquid in natural since it’s not too high.

Yeah those two were my choice for the tee and chose navy. Kinda want somethjng in natural tho. Might cop the liquid in natural since it’s not too high.

Yeah, the liquid is nice in natural too. I regretted grabbing it in green at first, but once I got it in I liked it. I was just trying to find somethin closer to retail when that stockx coupon was floating around a while back. Ended up with liquid sword in navy, but I’m yet to get a shirt in natural. I tried for that Ls 94 in natural too, but kept getting the message about one of the items being oos. I usually try to cart at least 2 shirts to save on shipping, but you almost have to buy em individually after the 1st order.

Dark Green this season is real nice. Still trying to wait on Liquid Sword in Dark Green for a good price.

Def gonna be the marquee bogo sweatshirt color this season.
Went ahead and bit the resell bullet on green..80 shipped, best price I can get for green from what I've seen, I could have probly waited for a couple bucks difference but no guarantee

Went ahead and bit the resell bullet on green..80 shipped, best price I can get for green from what I've seen, I could have probly waited for a couple bucks difference but no guarantee

All the sz S I’ve seen in dark green LS have been $100+. Feel like I can get it for ~$100 shipped in a few weeks once orders coming in and hypebeasts realize no visible Supreme branding on the front ain’t catching big bucks

All the sz S I’ve seen in dark green LS have been $100+. Feel like I can get it for ~$100 shipped in a few weeks once orders coming in and hypebeasts realize no visible Supreme branding on the front ain’t catching big bucks
I'm sure some youngster who needs $10 profit will let one go for the low, offering on ebay might be a good bet

Wow, I didn’t realize those trays were ceramic.. figured they were just plastic. May have to snag one in the future with different content.

Ugh, still waiting for shipping on my group tee. Got one shipping notification same day and another earlier today.

Just paid the resale on the group and gza on stockx but whatever. Dope pieces I missed out on but I know it's only going to go up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom