• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling the jacket, though it looks like I won't be able to afford it.

24440c5774d229940a9e1693c14758b0--s-logo-burgundy.jpg

just purchased a ss15 burg s logo for a great price

Last edited:
That jacket gonna be close to how much the scar face jacket was.

But I'm definitely excited to see what they bring this upcoming season.

I definitely loved the FW18 season

That jacket gonna be close to how much the scar face jacket was.

But I'm definitely excited to see what they bring this upcoming season.

I definitely loved the FW18 season
I'll pay it, I was able to snatch the scarface for $1110 off stockx luckily

Mousepads are obsolete tho. Who TF uses a trackball lol
How are mouse pads obsolete? Most people with a desk setup still use mice. Even Apple, which is usually first to EOL accessories--think disk drives, USB ports, SD card readers, headphone jacks, etc.--still sells a mouse.

How are mouse pads obsolete? Most people with a desk setup still use mice. Even Apple, which is usually first to EOL accessories--think disk drives, USB ports, SD card readers, headphone jacks, etc.--still sells a mouse.
Mice may be needed but mousepads certainly aren't. In the 90s, yeah, when you had the little ball, they helped, but almost every mouse is optical these days.

Mice may be needed but mousepads certainly aren't. In the 90s, yeah, when you had the little ball, they helped, but almost every mouse is optical these days.
But some surfaces are terrible for them, either because they're too textured or because they prevent the laser from registering movement correctly. Everytime I've gotten a new desk or office, I've started without a mouse pad but always ended up preferring to have one.

But some surfaces are terrible for them, either because they're too textured or because they prevent the laser from registering movement correctly. Everytime I've gotten a new desk or office, I've started without a mouse pad but always ended up preferring to have one.
IDK maybe it's just a thing in your area...I haven't seen a mousepad in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom