• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 shipments have come in so far (illegal deck-no additional stickers, skull pile hoody-poppyseed pack, black mil camp-poppyseed pack).

just got the RSVP order in that was from NC.

Its only 1/2 of my 2nd order. Deck only. No prodigy tee

Im not one to complain about shipping but this is ****ing stupid

Now a Zippo and tee from separate shipped orders are in limbo

Final order shipped. Let's see what a mess it is when I receive it, because I ordered a lot of things.

Looks like I'm getting that Blk/Gry Supreme Hat and TBs. The color block tops look cool

Anyone ever order 2 decks on the same order? Did both arrive in the same box? Ordered skulls and red illegal, both said they shipped and only the red illegal came in.

I have the exact same order coming in today. I better have both decks today! I will keep you posted on what happens when UPS shows up.

I think decks ship seperately. I just read the FAQ and it says - There is an additional $4 surcharge per skateboard, due to the size of this item.

I was charged $18 total shipping for 2 decks, so that makes sense. I've never had an items missing from any of my shipments, so fingers crossed.

Just got my week one delivery. I can’t believe I got a pack of seeds instead of a bunch of stickers. :angry:
At least your seeds are inside it's pacakge.....
IMG_5629.jpg

So people that have things missing, did any of you call or what? I'm anticipating missing items too now, so I gotta know what course of action to take.

One of my orders included the chicken dinner tee, beanie, and zippo.

All I got was the zippo in an envelope and they charged me for all three items.

I essentially just paid $126 for a %#%&%#@ lighter.

EDIT: didn't read thread before posting, guess I'm not the only one. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom