• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe the tennis balls sold out so quick.
Mother****ers don’t need no ****ing tennis balls.

Supreme kids are ****ing losers.

Can’t believe the tennis balls sold out so quick.
**********ers don’t need no ****ing tennis balls.

Supreme kids are ****ing losers.

tenor.gif

my week 1 order comes in monday. Let's see if they show mercy and give me stickers.
but at this rate, I'm happy to just get my items.

(coming from C4)

trying to get through with supreme this morning to confirm my order from yesterday and its impossible |l

122 calls deep

bro. I NEED THIS. Didn't realize the detailing is this good.
I will need to backtrack on this later this year. Resell will be nothing before/after Summer.
My favorite piece from week 1 for sure. Didn’t even know it was dropping till after the fact and I knew I had to grab one before prices went up. People asking for crazy prices for the white colorway :smh:

My Skulls Deck and Shoulderbag finally have momvement (label was created on the 27th). coming from RSVP in NC.
cant wait for my reggie! (the one that comes with the deck ) XD

FCKK! i need that skull pile deck and sticker.

my buddy is still waiting for majority of his week 1 order. They only sent him the zippo.

I received a partial shipment from both of my orders with no additional shipping label. should I bother reaching out or just wait?

I received a partial shipment from both of my orders with no additional shipping label. should I bother reaching out or just wait?

The homie contacted them and they replied back with,

Hi,

Kindly allow additional delivery time for the other part of your order as it was shipped from a different location.

A tracking number will be administered shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Best,
Maggie

Man this surepost is crap, one was ground shipping from chp. 4 too yet both were shipped to post office now I can't find my packages and don't know when to expect them!!! It was initially suppose to be weds for my zippo and then Thurs for my LuminAid now both are at the post office getting sorted!!!

Not to mention my bags are SUPPOSE to be delievered by today doubt I get those in. Probably should expect them next week.SMH

What really sucks is that I have had multiple things stolen in my building so not knowing when to expect them worries me.

Skulls deck is dope. Salty i missed and grabbed IBCA white deck instead. It came with zero stickers.

Not idea when the rest of my week 1 will be here. But i want my backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom