Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
44F51B2E-E220-4116-BBDC-06B18100BB02.jpeg
Made a chair out of my three 6 deck
Thought you turned it into an ironing board

Sooooo...Ordered week 1 online. Scooped the Prodigy T, shoulder bag, and Zippo. Had trouble checking out, after the 3rd time finally got confirmation. Got charged immediately. Received email confirmation immediately. Got "shipped" email the next day. Received the tracked package yesterday, the small bag only had the zippo and a reggie bogo, no receipt. Now what? Just wait out this week and see what happens? Checked the reference # tracking on UPS, and only the received package shows up.

Pen and Knife this week. Gonna have to give up on the NBA shorts and go straight to the knife. Hopefully a black pair will still be up though.

Just need black shorts. Everything else is a little loud imo (shorts are loud too, I know). Rock them with a plain white tee and a pair of white on white’s.

So I did the shipping jig on page 1.
Deck order had two tees, but only deck delivered. Tracking number when referenced the Shipment Reference only says 1 package. So I'm missing my tees. I'll wait

everyone got their stupid zippo in except me. **** been sitting on process since feb 28th

Anybody still waiting on shipping for their missing items?
I'm still waiting for my chairs t shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom