• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-4-5_12-25-17.jpeg
Yeah not paying over $100 unless it’s made in Canada

when you guys say you got "2 charges" do you mean 2 separate charges or a charge and an instant refund? It seems like its the latter

when you guys say you got "2 charges" do you mean 2 separate charges or a charge and an instant refund? It seems like its the latter
i read it as they got "charged " twice...otherwise they would say a charge and then a refund/credit...no ?

i read it as they got "charged " twice...otherwise they would say a charge and then a refund/credit...no ?

sometimes people mix the two situations up. two charges for an order is weird, but it seems like people with that either didnt get emails or got oos so doesnt seem good

Litttt! Just called warehouse lady and she told me my rose gold parka went through. She told me email confirmations are delayed and can be sent out 24/48 hrs.
you get to the confirmation screen or the declined screen?

First L in a long time, didn't even seem like I had a shot it went fast IMO. Havent taken an L like that in a long *** time though, so not mad. Also not worth it to pay resale on these, it woulda got seldom wear so gonna be thankful for all my blessings and let the L wash over me. Debated offing a box logo hoodie or tee, or some kicks to pay resale but this too shall pass. :/

Litttt! Just called warehouse lady and she told me my rose gold parka went through. She told me email confirmations are delayed and can be sent out 24/48 hrs.
Really hoping this happens for me. Idk how you guys get through to the warehouse people though, phone is always off the hook lol

Got all the items I wanted. Hoodie, Shoulder bag and the Night Lite.

Got em while talking to a client on the phone. LMAO! Chrome autofill worked for me this time.

Was going to be a real disappointing drop till good friends came through with the Retail assist. Iphone manual Fill froze after carting the bag and pack. Bad timing for first all Season.
Email confirms for both came in within 5 min after pmnt. Needed the set to replace older ones. Always like these TNF bags and packs.

tumblr_oxnrfs4Rpf1v6w3juo5_1280.gif

Any update from the others who got card declines but still have a charge pending? might call the warehouse later

This gives me hope because with the sideline hoodie everyone who called was told order cancelled. This week seems everyone who got confermation screen and charged is good. Let us pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom