• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
for those who copped online and were wondering, yes. (pic from ebay)

s-l1600.jpg

Any additional tips on resolving my ban? I haven't used autofill for a for a couple months. Changed CC number, apartment number, phone, and email and still got declined. I wonder if the tracking and cookies are a little more sophisticated. I feel like I need to enter the witness protection program to cop again!

Any additional tips on resolving my ban? I haven't used autofill for a for a couple months. Changed CC number, apartment number, phone, and email and still got declined. I wonder if the tracking and cookies are a little more sophisticated. I feel like I need to enter the witness protection program to cop again!

You will have to use a different cc and address if you're in the same situation I was. I was previously banned for 1.5 seasons after using the Restocks app - anything I tried to buy (including boxers outside of Thursday drops) got an instant card decline message. I was able to use the same card and address again this season but I had to ship to a friend for most of last year.

Those Nike look worse than some Payless joints. Most people are definitely kidding themselves into liking them. I say most because I am sure there are some that genuinely like them, and if so, that's cool more power to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom