• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get any confirmation's ( screen confirmation or email with an order #). If so you are good. My second order is in transit and the charges fell off like 4 days ago.

No i didn’t get a email confirmation when i ordered. I entered my card info twice and it kept telling me i already purchased this item. I contacted customer service and they said my card wasn’t charged and that any pending charges will fall off my card in 3-5 days. I’m inclined to believe that my order somehow didn’t go through

No i didn’t get a email confirmation when i ordered. I entered my card info twice and it kept telling me i already purchased this item. I contacted customer service and they said my card wasn’t charged and that any pending charges will fall off my card in 3-5 days. I’m inclined to believe that my order somehow didn’t go through
Sign up for my Ups my choice cause you can check for shipments without a confirmation email from anyone.
https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/...PlGLwAf5NpNA22byv6IxOJYY3z-gNnKhoCN6MQAvD_BwE

I was interested in the ladder from the lookbook, but I think I'll pass at $228. <$200 would be considered, though. I think I'll try for the white Gatos. I used to wear indoor soccer shoes a lot, and these seem relatively clean.

That water arc hoodie....
7917F6B6-6460-48B1-8598-6B3802CAAA7E.gif

Looks like ima be shleeeeep this week.

backpack shipped today expected wednesday...did anyone NOT get a bouncy ball...i dont give a crap about the ball its just the point, people buying 1 tee shirt and getting hooked up, the bag was $158

This week is a pass for me. Just waiting on any outerwear and long sleeves/hoodies that catch my eye

Only thing I’m specifically waiting for is the scale

Maybe someone can help? I bought a few items off of supreme for the new season and the charges were on my bank account the day of the drop. Now i dont see any charges or anything like that but i did received one shoulder bag today that i ordered but i still dont see the charges even for the item that i got today!? Any clue? Thanks!

Maybe someone can help? I bought a few items off of supreme for the new season and the charges were on my bank account the day of the drop. Now i dont see any charges or anything like that but i did received one shoulder bag today that i ordered but i still dont see the charges even for the item that i got today!? Any clue? Thanks!

Happens to everyone. You’ll get the charge eventually. All my charges are gone too but got tracking on my 4 orders. They always hit eventually.

backpack shipped today expected wednesday...did anyone NOT get a bouncy ball...i dont give a crap about the ball its just the point, people buying 1 tee shirt and getting hooked up, the bag was $158
You'll get a ball. I've had packages with two accessories each packaged with a ball lmao. I think week 1 orders have been batting .1000 on balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom