• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done. Took longer to assemble.
26C2DA10-95BF-4B6C-8B3E-266A65A4E77F.jpeg

GO******T! So Supcommunity posted poll results of most hyped items and Supremes tee is #1 with Puppy tee #2.
GZA is like 4th or 5th. SMFDH

I'm pissed because I want the Supremes and Pup tee. But of course those are the ones people like.
Honestly thought those would go under the radar, who was I kidding.

I'm pissed because I want the Supremes and Pup tee. But of course those are the ones people like.
Honestly thought those would go under the radar, who was I kidding.
Same. Hope I can get the colors I want and let the kids eat the bright colors that I dont want. Bet black will go first in every Tee.

Same. Hope I can get the colors I want and let the kids eat the bright colors that I dont want. Bet black will go first in every Tee.
only want grey in pup, depending on euro drop, I'll just shoot for grey supremes instead of missing out on green.
Should be easy tho since everyone is going in different directions.

5:45

Do we just have to show up at that time and be like "I'm here just checking in not going in"

I'm gonna remain optimistic and hope they still have at least one of the tees left that I want, but yeah you'll have to ask other people, not security, what they have left to find out, like people who are coming out of the store. And once they check your CC & ID you can leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom