Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
green large CITH, thanks to the homie

"The Homie":

350px-Optimusg1.jpg

Did anyone get conf email yet? I think the page looped on me and tried checking out again but was sold out the second time.

Thank God I don't feel these hyped releases like the masses do. :lol:

Got what I needed. :nthat:

-Drew

With all the accessories we've seen throughout the seasons, I'm surprised Supreme has never released a license plate frame.

I posted this back in February before FW18 was even previewed, and was able to cop the silver license plate frame today manually. Funny how the universe works lol

This is getting plain crazy...

3rd week in a row that right as a category page loads new items and you click one (Blue Hoodie) the item page loads up as a white blank page. When you refresh that pages it hangs a second and then is OOS.

CDG must have had anti bot protection running, since this only started the week after. I've written my own autofill program (semi-manual still, need to refresh, find item, pick size then it runs) and have copped super hyped items like the mini bike, fender, box logos, etc... but the last 3 weeks haven't even given me a chance to add to cart, much less purchase.

I can't even think about trying this full manual, kinda ridiculous.

I was able to get a black Champion jacket after a few seconds of messing around with the hoodies though. Was most likely a restock... |l

Supreme definitely took off bot protection the past couple weeks or something. Items been flying and it's impossible to get the hyped stuff. RIP to the teddy bear and the crewneck I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom