• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’m going for Seuss hoodie next week on StockX. Hoping orders coming in bring down the price. Need that heather Grey or green. Blue is too rich for my blood unless it’s $230ish.

Last edited:
Can anyone that has the Nike hooded sweatshirt comment on the fit and quality? Prices dropping on StockX and thinking about grabbing one.

Beer belly talk

0628FF99-EE22-44CD-865C-D89869F9A1F5.jpeg

legit one weekend we should start a discord and cut it up and then see where that takes us fam

I love talking about this stuff and the stuff on youtube from influencers pisses me off sometimes and the kids all talk like, well, kids

I want grown talk about hype stuff without the insta vibe

legit one weekend we should start a discord and cut it up and then see where that takes us fam

I love talking about this stuff and the stuff on youtube from influencers pisses me off sometimes and the kids all talk like, well, kids

I want grown talk about hype stuff without the insta vibe
i know what you mean. Jacob is a good watch because he's really about it, but 99% of content out there is doo doo.
I definitely F with The Dropcast as well.

Looking to pull the trigger on the Supreme x Nike Hooded sweatshirt. Can anyone comment on fit quality etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom