Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw grey, if you a real supreme guy you already have it :pimp:

Just playing. I want mustard or pink. Black would be nice but I'm iffy because my dandruff will show
Dandruff life is the worst! Hate when I have flare ups... Anyways disgusting aside I'm going for Rust today fellas. Good luck to everyone copping online.

There’s a few earlier time slots now so think of your current time slot as 2-3 more time slots later than usual in terms of items left

I hope the word from twitter is true and all who got time slots can eat, good luck to you in store fam, rainy LA day again

vzIH-V

Just a theory obviously but maybe Green and Red sold fast cause those are the fastest colors to click they’re right at the top of the page and the easiest to atc. If the lay out is the same they will probably be pretty high here in the US sell out wise too. Grey then green then red.

Just a theory obviously but maybe Green and Red sold fast cause those are the fastest colors to click they’re right at the top of the page and the easiest to atc. If the lay out is the same they will probably be pretty high here in the US sell out wise too. Grey then green then red.
yeah, less actions to get there, like with small and size 8 shoe you just add no need to hit the dropdown

I still think Grey and Black will be most hyped for US drop. The sell out times aren't accurate at all. Thegamingguy took like a little more than 20 seconds to checkout and it says green sold out in 14 seconds.

its weird i tried checking the box to save my address but all the boxes BUT my address are shaded blue AND my address dont pop up.. wa am i doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom