• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have this gem. Got it around 2010-12. Best fitting hoodie I've had. It fit 'fitted', but not tight. Not sure if they're the same these days. Thermal hoodies are incredible.
20160430_175840.jpg
20160430_175909.jpg

I still have this piece in Black (FW11) and it really is the best. It is a bit faded, but the screen print has no cracking or anything. This thing will keep you WARM.

I was thinking about picking up that new one from this season, but since it hasn't sold out yet... thinking it might make to the 'end of season' sale :nerd:

Both of my online orders arrived this morning. The streak of super fast shipping continues.

I ordered a pack of ludens with one order and they didnt come. Anyone else experience this? Maybe its going to ship separate.

Okay so I opened the second package. It was supposed to be the Roses shirt and 2 tees (bombay and CITH) together in one order. But the tees are not here just the Roses shirt. I usually get all my orders together so I am a little confused.

FIrst time after a while where I got my Supreme packages in on Saturday, supper happy! Love the tees, the Bombay and CIH are my definite favorites. My Grandma was so happy to see that my shirt was written in Hindi haha. Got the sticker pack and Bombay sticker too which is dope. Can’t wait to break these out soon!

E6763F50-B9C8-4BA9-9475-7BAEB3D0B5E1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom