• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s crazy how much stuff you can get for under retail on stockx... I could get a crewneck I want for like $85 bucks that was like $160 after tax and shipping but since I’m the only offer imma stick to my guns and put $60.

Last sale was $90 C591BFA2-7835-40D2-B93E-C89039EC0D6D.png

dunno thats kinda low, but maybe it'll drop a little when some hyped shoes come out during christmas
lol maybe, if my size sits and ebay gives a good disco around now to blk friday.

(they gave a 25% off max $25, like 50 min ago expired now)

Bear should be about $700-$1000 its a Steiff..

usually collab ones are $250-$300.. supreme should just milk it like fragment..

but thats a mat... so I guess.. I dont see this only being $300 though, bear has a box logo i see them charging $400

Yeah, it's def worth seeing, even though we got stuck with the Boston touring company's understudies in the lead roles. My girl REALLY wanted to see it, which is why I went for the tix, but it was a good show.

If it's not too late, I HIGHLY recommend buying two sets of tix and selling one of the sets. I bought a pair of slightly better mezzanine seats for the matinee last Sunday, as well, and sold them for $750 on craigslist. All told, our tickets for yesterday afternoon ended up costing me $8.50 each thanks to how much I got for that other pair.

Edit: just saw the above post from pinksocking pinksocking - great minds think alike, lol
I didn't feel like sitting on two pairs of tickets for that long lol. Rather have that $500 to buy some supreme stuff this winter. I got two tix for a 2pm June showing in NYC Front Left Mezzanine Row D. Pretty close to the middle. I'd be tempted to sell it if I can get a good amount later tho but for now it's gonna be for my mom because she wanted to see it with me for a while now but tickets were too pricey. How long did it find someone to actually buy your tickets tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom